BMO Centre (Roundup Centre), Stampede Park
20 Roundup Way
Saturday, March 22, 2014 ~ 10am - 6pm
Sunday, March 23, 2014 ~ 10am - 5pm
Children 11 & under are free
Save money and purchase your ticket online!
Please note that a printer is required to purchase tickets online and tickets are non refundable.
Contact The Outdoor Adventure Show at 905-477-2677 or 1-800-891-4859. The BMO Centre, Stampede Park is located at 20 Roundup Way
Stampede Park is located in the heart of Calgary, Alberta, just east of the downtown core and boardering MacLeod Trail along its western edge.
Calgary International Airport
- Start on Airport Road NE, continue on Barlow Trail NE
- Continue Towards 16 Avenue North/Trans Canada Highway West/Highway 1 West
- Continue on 16 Avenue NE, turn left on Centre Street North, turn left on 3 Avenue SE
- Turn right on 1 Street SE, turn left on 11 Avenue SE, turn right on Olympic Way
Trans Canada Hwy
- Start on Trans Canada Highway, heading West, turn left on Centre Street North; heading East, turn right on Centre Street North
- Turn left on 3 Avenue SE, turn right on 1 Street SE
- Turn left on 11 Avenue SE, turn right on Olympic Way
Parking at Stampede Park is $13.00 per car, or park at any auxilliary lots surrounding Stampede Park. Just follow the signs. * prices subject to change
Bike racks can be found near the north entrance from Lot 10 to the BMO Centre and in the courtyard by the exterior doors to Hall C.
Calgary Transit operates a fleet of 115 Seimens-Duwag built Light Rail Transit Lines (LRVs) that operate on 35.7 kilometres of track and 34 stations.
Stampede Park is a fully accessible venue.